We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Commissions & Payouts
You’ll earn a sweet 20% commission when a customer purchases using your referral link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in store credit coupons in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of store credit when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Affiliate Program Summary
- You’ll receive 20% commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out in store credit coupons.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from us. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and it has been less than 30 days since you purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate will be rejected.
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote and need a little more detail.